TC005 PLC SFC Programming
This course is designed to introduce the engineer to understanding the advantages of using SFC (Sequential Flow Chart) programming. The trainee is shown how to implement an application in the SFC language.
- An introduction to SFC Programming.
- Using CX-Programmer's SFC editor.
- Understand the BASIC concepts of SFC.
- Writing an SFC program using Flow to describe:
- The 'Process' Coding Actions (ladder).
- Coding Transitions (ladder).
- Parallel flow.
- Variable names - Global/local.
- Validating Symbols.
- Variable Declarations (Auto Allocation).
£400.00 (1 day)
All course prices are subject to VAT.
This course is designed to introduce engineers and technicians to PLC's. The trainee is shown how to use all the features of CX-Programmer whilst being introduced to basic PLC hardware and programming techniques. The course is primarily hands-on using dedicated training equipment incorporating our CJ1 PLC's.
This course is designed to provide an operational knowledge of more advanced software instructions and programming techniques. With a “hands-on” approach, the trainee is introduced to the concepts of data shifting, indirect addressing and program flow operations, in addition to special I/O module set-up and addressing. Software design and documentation are covered in detail, along with the diagnostic tools available in CX-Programmer, enabling the user to quickly diagnose and correct process faults on their PLC controlled installation.