More control, still easy
Using for example: CP1 PLC with temperature sensing I/O and 2-PID Function Block
Another option is “integrated control”, achieved with a control (I/O) system. This solution features the CP1 PLC with TC PID Function Block.
- Typically used where more than 10 loops are needed.
- Modularity: 2/4 loops.
- Using CP1 for temperature control is ideal when you need a PLC for other control tasks. Simply connect a thermocouple sensor to your I/O unit and use our PID Function Block to regulate the temperature.
- The NB HMI shows the temperature values, alarms and control recipes for the process, it can also show process data history and trends.
- With the CP1W-TS003 you can use four thermocouple inputs in total, or two thermocouple and two analogue inputs.
- With the CP1W-TS004 you can control up to 12 thermocouple inputs with a single unit.