IO-Link master unit for water and dusty environments
IO-Link makes communication down to the sensor level visible
- Machine downtime can be reduced.
- Abnormality detection for shortest recovery time.
- Condition monitoring for predictive maintenance.
- Individual identification for reduction of man hours.
- GX Series master unit with IP67 protection class for watery and dusty environments as well as NX Series master unit with IP20.
- Up to 8 sensors can be connected with one GX Series IO-Link master unit.
- Photoelectric and Proximity sensors available.
When speed counts: EtherCAT I/O
True Integrated Development Environment
Device description files
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing to Omron's eNews. You will shortly receive an e-mail from us. This e-mail contains a link which activates your email newsletter subscription. This method is used due to legal issues and to make certain that no-one can abuse your e-mail address.
We are experiencing technical difficulties. Your form submission has not been successful. Please accept our apologies and try again later. Details: [details]Download