TC56 - Sysmac SQL
Designed to illustrate the powerful, yet easy, implementation of the Sysmac SQL data connection.
The course is primarily hands-on using dedicated training equipment, incorporating our NJ Sysmac controller.
Introduction to SQL in Sysmac NJ:
- The Sysmac NJ SQL controller.
- Overview of the Sysmac SQL server interface.
NJ SQL programming:
- Connecting Sysmac NJ to the SQL server.
- Using the SELECT, INSERT, DELETE and UPDATE commands in Sysmac NJ to query and update an SQL database.
- Discuss INSERT using Triggers (Utilising SQL Store Procedures).
Working with SQL:
- Monitoring the performance and status of the SQL connection.
- Handling lost connections with the Spooler.
- SQL debugging and logging features in the Sysmac NJ.
- Common SQL configuration problems.
The primary objective of the course is to provide a comprehensive introduction to the use of the Sysmac SQL server interface.
The course is suitable for engineers and technicians who have attended the Sysmac Control Basic course TC051.
£400.00 (1 day)
All course prices are subject to VAT.
|£400||To be arranged|
This course is designed to introduce engineers and technicians to Sysmac controllers.