TC41 - Smart Vision
The Vision Sensor course is an introduction to Omron's Vision Sensors. It is for technicians, engineers and operators who either have little or no experience of the hardware and programming environment.
The course utilises Programming / Simulator software on Laptops. Attendees will have exposure to training examples to familiarise users with navigation around the software and to understand the commonly used tools and parameters.
- Introduction to Omron Vision Sensors
- Vision Sensor models and principle
- Lighting Basics
Using the PC Programming / Simulator software
- Understanding and navigating the programming/operating environment
General overview of inspection tools and configuring a program
- Programming examples to understand the main tools
- Run through application examples in more detail using logged images
Logging images and Loading / Backing up scenes
- How to save programs to/from a controller
- Saving images for records / review
Input and Outputs
- Input / Output wiring
- Overview of inputs and outputs
- Simulator software is a free of charge item.