Monitor energy flow with a plug-and-play device
The Power Sensor Station collects and displays energy flows from multiple sources across your entire site with simple plug-and-play integration. Visualize energy data with the built-in LCD display or connect your PC with the available software for a closer look. Identify energy waste faster and simpler with the ZN Series of Power Sensor Stations.
- Up to 31 KM50 Power Monitoring Devices can be connected in RS-485 communication or by using wi-fi converter
- Multiple ZN can be integrated in an existing LAN network
- SD card can be used to stored the monitoring data of the ZN
- Graphs and monitored data can be easily represented on your PC through our Energy Viewer software
- Monitoring data can be exported in .csv form
BrochuresShow all brochures
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing to Omron's eNews. You will shortly receive an e-mail from us. This e-mail contains a link which activates your email newsletter subscription. This method is used due to legal issues and to make certain that no-one can abuse your e-mail address.
We are experiencing technical difficulties. Your form submission has not been successful. Please accept our apologies and try again later. Details: [details]Download