TC57 - Sysmac Structured Text
Designed as an introduction for engineers and technicians, the course covers the Structured Text language adopted within Sysmac Studio.
The course is primarily hands-on by way of working examples.
Introduction to the ST language:
- The Structured Text language syntax.
- When to use Structured Text (ST).
- Structured text in ladder (Inline ST).
- Use of Structured text in Programs.
- Creating Functions and Function blocks in ST.
- Practical examples of ST programming.
- String handling in ST.
- Debugging code in simulator.
The primary objective of the course is to provide a comprehensive introduction to the use of the Structured Text language within Sysmac Studio.
The course is suitable for engineers and technicians who have attended the Sysmac Control Basic course TC051.