TC04 PLC Structured Text
Designed as an introduction for engineers and technicians, the course covers the Structured Text language adopted within the CP, CJ and CS PLC’s.
The course is primarily hands-on by way of working examples.
Introduction to the ST language:
- The Structured Text language syntax.
- When to use Structured Text (ST).
- Creating Function blocks in ST, for the CP and CJ/CS PLC Families.
- Use of Structured text in Programs (CJ).
- Practical examples of ST programming.
- Debugging code in simulator.
The primary objective of the course is to provide a comprehensive introduction to the use of the Structured Text language within the Omron PLC (CP/CJ/CS).
£400.00 (1 day)
All course prices are subject to VAT.
|£400||To be organised|