2 or 4-axis point-to-point positioning controller with pulse train output and motion control unit functionality
The NC motion controllers support positioning control via pulse-train outputs. Positioning is performed using trapezoidal or S-curve acceleration and deceleration. Ideal for controlling simple positioning in stepper motors and servos with pulse-train input. When the CJ1W-NC__4 unit is used in a CJ2 CPU, it can perform also synchronous operation by use of electronic CAMs and other function blocks.
- Position and speed control
- Linear interpolation and feeder control function
- Electronic CAM profiles and axes synchronisation
- Positioning of 500 points done from memory
- Programming languages: ladder, function blocks
CataloguesShow all catalogues
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.