1, 2 or 4-axis point-to-point positioning controller with pulse train output
The NC motion controllers support positioning control via pulse-train outputs. Positioning is performed using trapezoidal or S-curve acceleration and deceleration. Ideal for controlling simple positioning in stepper motors and servos with pulse-train input.
- Positioning can be done by direct ladder commands
- Position and speed control
- Linear interpolation
- Interrupt feeding function
- Positioning of 100 points done from memory
- Positioning data is saved in internal flash memory, eliminating the need to maintain a backup battery.
CataloguesShow all catalogues
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.