- EPLAN parts data
- K8DT-PH Phase-sequence Phase-loss Relay Datasheet
Did you know that 4 out of 5 distributors buy this product in a bundle?
Phase-sequence phase-loss relay
Protect motors and other equipment from unstable voltages in the power supply system. Protect motors and other equipment by detecting phase sequence and phase loss for three-phase power supplies.
- Global application with power supply range of 200 to 480 V with one relay
- Greater resistance to inverter noise
- Width of 17.5 mm to reduce space required in panels
- Push-in plus Technology that reduce wiring work
- UL listed for easy shipping to North America
- Double-insertion holes for crossover wiring (all terminals)
- Models added with transistor outputs for superior contact reliability
- RoHS compliant
Rated input voltage1
UL 60947-5-1 (Listing), Korean Radio Waves Act (Act 10564), CCC (GB14048.5), LR (Category ENV1.2)2
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing to Omron's eNews. You will shortly receive an e-mail from us. This e-mail contains a link which activates your email newsletter subscription. This method is used due to legal issues and to make certain that no-one can abuse your e-mail address.
We are experiencing technical difficulties. Your form submission has not been successful. Please accept our apologies and try again later. Details: [details]Download