The Sysmac Safety Course is an introduction to Omron’s Sysmac Safety Platform. It is for technicians and software engineers already familiar with Omron’s Sysmac Studio Software platform and the associated hardware.
The course assumes some machine safety knowledge but a brief overview of the key legislation that effects the use of programmable safety systems is included. Attendees will finish the course with the ability to configure, program, download, upload, verify, modify, expose data to standard Sysmac Controller Products and fully simulate safety software in Sysmac Studio.
- Introduction to Sysmac Safety
- Legislations effects on Programmable Safety System Configuration.
- The Sysmac Safety Hardware Platform. An overview of the products in the Sysmac Safety range and correct selection of those products.
- Sysmac Safety IO configuration. How to configure the various input and output options for safety systems.
- Sysmac Safety Logic Configuration, including download and build procedures. This module finishes with a working safety system in one of our training rigs.
- Safety software simulations. Simulation of the full program previously tested in the training rigs.
- Interface to standard NJ/NX platform controllers. Exposure of data, reading and writing to safety controllers.
- System modification. How to upload and modify existing Sysmac Safety Programs.
Thank you for completing and sending the form. Your request will be handled as soon as possible.
We are experiencing technical difficulties. Your form submission has not been successful. Please accept our apologies and try again later. Details: [details]Download