TC51 - Sysmac Control Basic
This course is designed to introduce engineers and technicians to Sysmac controllers.
The trainee is shown how to use all the features of Sysmac Studio, whilst being introduced to Sysmac controller hardware and programming techniques.
The course is primarily hands-on using dedicated training equipment incorporating our NJ Sysmac controller and associated hardware.
Introduction to Sysmac controller technology:
- Explanation of Sysmac NJ and NX hardware.
- An introduction to Ethernet/IP and EtherCAT networks.
- Sysmac Studio programming software.
- Controller configuration and set up.
- Designing a project.
- Exporting and importing your project.
- Mapping of I/O and FINS memory settings.
- Hands-on programming examples.
- Creation and use of function blocks in ladder.
- Creating and modifying programs.
- Using Sysmac simulator to test application code.
Interfacing with a Sysmac controller:
- Uploading & downloading application programs.
- Monitoring variables using watch windows.
On-line monitoring of programs
- Online editing of live code.
- Application of timers, counters and a range of basic Sysmac instructions.
- Program and Ladder documentation
The primary objective of the course is to provide a comprehensive introduction to the Omron Sysmac controller and the Sysmac Studio programming environment.
The course is suitable for engineers and technicians who have no prior knowledge of Sysmac and experienced programmers who wish to learn to use the features of Sysmac Studio.
£653 (2 days)
All course prices are subject to VAT.
Check out our Sysmac promotion!
Combine this course, with our other Sysmac introduction courses, and receive a discount:
This course is designed to introduce engineers and technicians to the fundamentals of Sysmac motion.
This course is designed to introduce engineers and technicians to the Sysmac HMI, the NA.