Iron-core TW linear motor with magnetic attraction cancellation
TW linear motors are composed of moving coils with a laminated iron-core and a pair of magnet tracks. The unique construction negates the effects of magnetic attraction force between the relative motor parts (balanced design).
- Plug and play, automatic motor recognition by servo drive
- Lack of magnetic attraction force extends the life of linear guides
- Attraction cancellation allows the use of smaller linear bearings
- Bearings will run more quietly due to the lack of attraction force
- Very little cogging due to its optimised magnetic circuit design
BrochuresShow all brochures
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.