Iron-core Sigma linear motor, making the difference
Iron core FW linear motors are composed of moving coils with laminated iron-core and single-sided, stationary magnet tracks. The coil unit is encapsulated in a thermally conductive resin body to give structural rigidity.
- Automatic motor recognition by servo drive
- Compact profiles result in a low-profile linear positioning system
- Magnetic attraction force can be used to increase the system’s rigidity
- Edge cogging is cancelled by magnetic force of sub-teeth
- Pre-engineered linear motor slides can be supplied
BrochuresShow all brochures
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.