DC-switching relay that can switch 220 VDC, 10 A (resistive load)
The MK-S(X) is the smallest relay in the world that can switch 220VDC 10A resistive load. Applications include the safe and reliable switching of valves, solenoids, contactor coils and other instances where high resistive loads are encountered.
- Suitable for DC-switching
- DC load switching up to 10 A; 220 VDC (resistive load)
- AC load models are capable of switching up to 15 A; 250 VAC (resistive load)
- SPST-NO/SPST-NC contact form enables contact welding detection
- Lockable test button for easy testing
Common coil voltages 1
Common coil voltages 2
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.