Experience & Comfort for lifts
Born out of Omron’s know-how and experience within the lift market, the LX can control gearless or geared systems. Designed for more than 5 million starts at 150% output current, the LX offers the high quality standards that you have come to expect, including noiseless operation and efficient motor control. The built-in clock & calendar and programming functionality offers flexibility in your application control.
- Full lift sequence
- Patented high accuracy static tuning and rotary auto-tuning
- IM and PM motor control
- Dual encoder option (Incremental, EnDat and Hiperface)
- Floor positioning auto-learning function of up to 40 floors
- Lift language (Hz, m/s, rpm…)
- Current vector control with or without PG
- High starting torque (200%/ 0.3 Hz sensorless vector - 150%/ 0 Hz closed loop vector control)
- RS485 communication built-in –Modbus RTU–
- CE, cULus, RoHS
5 Line LCD remote operator with copy function, cable length max. 3 m.1
BrochuresShow all brochures
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
Newsletters about product innovations, solutions and services, directly in your inbox.