Specifications & ordering info
|Product||Mobile robot type||Maximum load||Maximum speed||Kit type||ESD protection||Battery included||Description|
|OEM robot||250 kg||1.2 m/s||Mobile robot||No||No||Mobile Robot, LD-250, without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|OEM robot||250 kg||1.2 m/s||Mobile robot + docking kit||No||No||Mobile Robot Docking Station Kit, LD-250, Charger, without Battery, with OS32C LIDAR|
|OEM robot||250 kg||1.2 m/s||Mobile robot + starter kit||No||No||Mobile Robot Starter Kit, LD-250, with Charger, without Battery, Joystick, Top Plate, with OS32C LIDAR|
LD-250: The strongest member of the LD family
OMRON introduces the LD250, the latest automated mobile robot with a payload capacity of 250 kg. The LD-250 is based on the same tested-and-proven technology used in the industry-leading LD-90. It allows customers to load larger and heavier payloads, making fewer trips with heavier batches, ultimately increasing return on investment. You can do more with less equipment.
- 250 kg payload capacity
- Tougher metal skins endure the toughest jobs in industrial environments
- Perfect for small but heavy loads or lighter but bulky loads
OMRON mobile robots are fundamentally built to serve human workers. Designed to meet the industry’s latest requirements, our mobile robots interact with people to promote a collaborative, safe working environment. Safety lasers and sonar allow our robots to detect obstacles in their path and prevent collisions. Safety Features − Avoids static and moving obstacles − Additional E-stops easily added − Complies with ISO EN1525, JIS D6802 and ANSI B56.5 safety standards
Designed to meet the industry’s latest requirements, our mobile robots interact with people to promote a collaborative, safe working environment. Safety lasers and sonar allow our robots to detect obstacles in their path and prevent collisions.
- Avoids static and moving obstacles
- Additional E-stops easily added
- Complies with ISO EN1525, JIS D6802 and ANSI B56.5 safety standards
The OMRON Mobile Manipulator Solution is a robotics solution that automates not only transportation of goods but also complicated picking operations. By mounting an OMRON TM collaborative robotic arm onto an OMRON LD series autonomous mobile robot, the robotic arm is capable of picking up a product and placing it on the payload, as the mobile robot autonomously travels to various locations.
The solution is ideal for:
- Pick and place applications such as wafer or FOUP transportation
- Machine tending and random inspection
- Material transportation
- Picking boxes of assembled parts to the inspection station
- Automobile inspections (e.g., cracks or paint on moving products)
MobilePlanner is our PC-based software to manage the robot or the fleet.
- Builds and distributes maps for mobile robot applications
- Provides configuration tools for the robot to adjust robot parameters, program sensors, cameras, etc.
- Assigns jobs and schedules routes
Our mobile robots use an on-board laser to scan the environment and generate a map which will be used for navigation.
The navigation map is also editable via MobilePlanner:
- Add pick-up and drop-off locations
- Add restriction zones
If the operating environment changes dramatically (in warehouses and busy factories where objects such as pallets and carts frequently change locations), acuity provides an additional method of “localization” to the on-board laser. It identifies overhead lights and overlays the “light map” with the “floor map”. It also allows mobile robots to move easily across wide-open areas in large warehouses.
Our mobile robots are safety rated. They use on-board lasers and other sensors to detect obstacles on their moving path and, based on speed of travel, they trigger E-stop to prevent vehicle collision into objects on their path.
- LIDAR Laser
- Lower Laser
- Side Laser
- Front Bumper
Alignment Positioning Systems
Cell Alignment Positioning System (CAPS)
CAPS evaluates real-world features to effectively align robots for high accuracy drop-offs and pick-ups.
High Accuracy Positioning System (HAPS)
HAPS allows our mobile robots to move along fixed paths in applications that require tight tolerances.
Dynamic Obstacle Avoidance
- Moving object motion tracked by robot.
- Collaborative and intuitive robot motion with “pass-behind” decision making
- Robots now understands obstacle movement
- Better decision-making and path planning
Our Enterprise Manager is a network appliance that provides coordination of mobile robots when multiple mobile robots operate within a facility.
- Transport Request (Job) Allocation: distributes jobs across multiple mobile robots by selecting the best-suited vehicle to perform them
- Traffic control: optimizes traffic flow of vehicles
- Communications: single point of contact for integration with factory systems (MES, WMS, ERP, etc.)
- Configuration Management: manages system parameters across the fleet of vehicles
- Manage Fleets up to 100 robots
- Simulate up to 10 robots
- Secure control and data interfaces for faster installation and increased intelligence. RESTful, SQL, RabbitMQ.
- Hybrid Fleet Management
Made for Industry
With the largest install base in the world, OMRON mobile robots are deployed in thousands of applications across multiple industries.
- Tire Assembly
- Automotive Electronics
- Automotive Accessories
- Assembly and Inspection
- Sterilization Room Transport
- Laboratory Sample Transport
Food & Consumer
- Stockroom Transport
- Transport Goods to Assembly and Sorting Stations
- Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication
- Semiconductor Packaging and Test
- Mobile Device Manufacturing
- Data Center Environmental Surveillance
Bigger, stronger, better: new LD-250 mobile robot from Omron moves payloads up to 250kgThe new LD-250 mobile robot from Omron can handle a payload of 250kg and is the strongest and newest addition to our LD series of mobile robots. Together with the Fleet Manager, which for the first time in the industry enables the control of multiple mobile robots with different payloads through one system, it will help realize a more flexible and optimized autonomous material transport system.
Omron Mobile Planner Tablet Edition - IntroIntroduction of the Omron Mobile Planner - an easy to use, portable, monitoring and control user interface tool for LD Mobile Robots.
Mobile Manipulator combines a cobot arm with an autonomous mobile robot for flexible productionOMRON's autonomous mobile manipulator solution supports flexible manufacturing and improves efficiency by integrating a self-navigating LD mobile robot with OMRON's collaborative robot arm. What will you use it for?
Omron mobile robotsOmron's Autonomous Intelligent vehicles (AIV): no facility modifications, no laser beacons, no floor magnets, no tapes and setup the robot within an hour.
LD-250 mobile robot tutorial 1- Getting startedIn this video, you can learn how to get started with the LD-250, from unboxing the mobile robot to getting it on your wireless network, and connecting to the MobilePlanner. Get your LD-250 ready to go!
LD-250 mobile robot tutorial 2 - Add the robot to your fleet
Factory optimization with best in class fleet management
Fully Autonomous Mobile Robots