Join us at the PPMA Total Show at the NEC Birmingham, 27-29 September and see how we can support the industry with the transformation towards a smart factory and supply chain with new technologies, intelligent products and data analysis capabilities, the integration of data, processes and products as well as an improved human-machine interaction.
'Smart factories', with efficient and fully connected supply chains are critical to manufacturing innovation and are facilitating new production methods, intelligent process optimisation, and higher machine utilisation and production yields. In support of this progression, our ‘Innovation by Automation’ philosophy is based on three key pillars:
- Integrated Automation - Achieving seamless technology integration through advanced control
- Intelligent Automation - Turning factory floor data into high-value information
- Interactive Automation - Creating harmonious interaction between humans and machines
Meet our experts to discuss how automation is evolving with the latest technology to help you enable a connected, smart and collaborative factory.
- Robotics - SCARA, Delta and Articulated
- Autonomous Intelligent Vehicles (AIVs)
- Vision Inspection
- Sensing Solutions
- Overall Equipment Efficiency
- Data Integration
See our video about our Adept Lynx Autonomous Intelligent Vehicles (AIVs)
We look forward to seeing you Stand B34. Get your free ticket here