For our Sales team in the South (Postcodes AL, CM, CO, E, EC, EN, HA, HP, IG, LU, MK, N, NW, OX, RM, SG, SS, UB, W, WC, WD) we are looking for a Field Sales Engineer – Industrial Automation – PLCs, HMIs, Drives and Servo Drives.
Purpose of the role
Proactively acquire new customers and develop business opportunities and build and maintain customer relationships within the assigned region or Product Market combination in line with the Omron sales plans and policies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, manage and build customer relationships and provide solutions, offer alternatives to meet customer needs;
- Continuously seeks to identify new customers and increase the business within the assigned market or region;
- Implement product positioning strategy and pricing policies and negotiate the annual sales agreements with customers;
- Provide input and share knowledge with colleagues about market information throughout the region or market;
- Ensure proper reporting and registration of customer information for the assigned region or market.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Appropriate technical understanding / experience;
- 3 years experience in a similar job preferable in a Business to Business environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Proven sales experience;
- Knowledge of business processes / procedures.
Although this position is home based, there is extensive travelling throughout the assigned Region, therefore it is essential that applicants reside in one of the specified postcodes or within reasonable distance.
If you are interested in this job have the experience and skills we need please apply through the application form including your resume and motivation letter. If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Jenny Heal, (recruitment_IAB@eu.omron.com).