Do you have an engineering background and do you have good communication skills? Then we are looking for you!
Purpose of the role
Primarily, by telephone, to proactively develop and maintain non-target sector business with an annual potential of < £25k. To account manage and develop existing customers and grow in-house share. To proactively find, win and develop new customers through prospecting activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Account Manage & Develop Non Target Sector customers while ensure optimal customer satisfaction and loyalty in line with sales plans;
- New Business & Prospect Development and generate solution proposals for customers & prospects, negotiating terms and supplying quotations;
- Sales & Marketing Support activities such as product campaigns and promote KPP’s with customers, prospects and distributors;
- Lead & Sales Opportunity Development & Reporting including providing management with oral and written reports on the status of new and prospective customers as required;
- Build and Develop Mutually Beneficial Relationships with Customers, Distributors & Colleagues.
Desired Skills & Experience
- HNC or recognized apprenticeship in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar discipline;
- Previous experience working within a proactive technical sales environment. (External or Internal);
- Understanding of Industrial Automation systems;
- Customer account development and telephone prospecting experience;
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Resilient, with the ability to deal with and handle objections;
- Self-motivated, proactive and tenacious, with the capability of achieving challenging targets;
- Knowledge of CRM systems;
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite applications.
If you are interested in this job and have the experience and skills we need, please apply through the application form including your resume and motivation letter. If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Jenny Heal (recruitment_IAB@eu.omron.com).